- Unless otherwise stated, the term “Neighborly” refers to Neighbor.ly Corporation, a Delaware corporation, and any and all of their affiliates and subsidiaries.
General Information Purposes Only
- The materials and data provided through this website are intended for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide specific investing, tax, business or legal advice to any individual or entity. Neighborly does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of any information available through its website (Neighborly™).
- Neighborly does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of any information available through non-affiliated websites accesses via hyperlinks to or via this website. Moreover, any references to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name does not constitute or imply sponsorship, endorsement, recommendation or approval of these websites by Neighborly.
- When you access one of these sites, you are leaving the Neighborly site. You agree that information provided on this site will be used solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and benefit. You should always consult your own advisors before taking action based on any information found on this website or any website to which this site may be linked.
- By registering as a User on Neighborly, you acknowledge that the content of these external websites to which you may link from this website have not been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by Neighborly. Neighborly is not responsible and shall have no liability for the contents of any off-site pages referenced from this website.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Twitter cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Your License to Use the Platform
- Neighborly grants to you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Neighborly. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of Neighborly™, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of the Neighborly software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
Using this Service
“As Is” Disclaimer
- The information on this website is provided “as is,” which is also set forth in Neighborly’s Disclaimer shown at the bottom of each page of the site.
- Neighborly does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Neighborly will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this website. Although the information provided to you on this website is obtained or compiled from sources Neighborly believes to be reliable, Neighborly cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose.
- Neither Neighborly, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this website, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this website or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the website or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Neighborly or of any vendor providing software or services support. In no event will Neighborly, its affiliates or any such parties be liable to you for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if Neighborly or any other party have been advised of the possibility thereof.
- Our business changes constantly, and our Terms will also change. You should check our website frequently to see any recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Terms apply to all information that we have about you and your account.
Use of Site
- You may not modify the materials on this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any purpose. Any such use or modification of the materials on this website is strictly prohibited. The materials on this website are copyrighted; and any unauthorized use of any materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this website automatically terminates.
- Neighborly does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on this website. Neighborly may make changes to the materials on this website, or to the services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this website may be out of date, and Neighborly makes no commitment to update the materials on this website. Information published on this website may refer to programs or services that are not available in your country.
- Under no circumstances shall the information on this website constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of Bonds, Notes or any security in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
- OFFERS TO PURCHASE SECURITIES MAY BE MADE ONLY THROUGH A REGISTERED BROKER-DEALER AND THROUGH AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT.
- YIELDS REPRESENT YIELD TO MATURITY OR YIELD TO WORST CALL AS INDICATED. PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO ASSURE IT MEETS YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES. Minimum purchases may apply. Prices and yields are subject to change based upon market conditions and availability. Certain early redemption features, such as a call at issuer’s option, provide the issuer an option to repay principal prior to maturity and may change the term of the investment. If securities are sold prior to maturity, you may receive more or less than your initial investment due to market fluctuations. High yield bonds are not suitable for all investors and are generally considered speculative in nature with greater potential loss of interest and/or principal. Credit quality ratings are assigned by Moody’s Investors Service and Standard & Poor’s. Insurance, if specified, relates to the timely payment of principal and interest. Insurance does not guarantee market value or protect against fluctuations in bond prices resulting from general market fluctuations. No representation is made as to the insurer’s ability to meet its financial commitments. For more complete information about new issues, including charges and expenses, obtain a prospectus or municipal official statement from your Financial Advisor. Please read it carefully before you invest or send money. Interest from taxable zero coupon securities is subject to annual taxation as ordinary income, even thought no income is received. Interest from Private Activity Municipal securities, although federally tax-exempt, may be subject to federal alternative minimum tax (AMT). Please contact your tax advisor regarding suitability of tax-exempt investments for your portfolio. Modified Duration and Convexity are measures of price sensitivity of a fixed-income security to changes in interest rates. The information in this report has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. This firm may have a long or short position in the securities presented in this report and may buy or sell such securities in the course of our regular business.
Liability, Jurisdiction and Copyright
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL Neighborly, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE SUBMISSION/STORAGE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
- This website is administered by Neighborly Inc., a Delaware corporation from its offices in the United States of America. Neighborly makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export or re-export the materials on this website or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- Neighborly may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time-to-time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this website.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is owned or licensed by Neighborly, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is owned or licensed by Neighborly or their software suppliers, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or retransmission by any means of such content or software, without the expressed written permission of Neighborly is strictly prohibited.
- The following are trademarks of Neighborly. This list is not intended to be all-inclusive: Neighborly™, Community Investment Marketplace™, Neighbor.ly™ and Neighborly.com™. Unauthorized use of these and other trademarks owned by Neighborly is prohibited.
About this Agreement
Waiver and Severability
- The failure of Neighborly to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Other than members of the group of companies of which Neighborly Inc. is the parent, no other person or company will be third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at neighborly.com/terms. If the revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you via an update or e-mail to the email associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Neighborly website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- Copyright ©2015 Neighborly©. All rights reserved.